At Sassy's we are always looking for friendly, self-motivated, organized
people to join our team.
Team members at Sassy's are
required to be responisble for the following tasks
- serving customers in a friendly, professional and effiecent manner
- preparing food according to the Middlesex health unit guidelines
- behaving in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- keeping your work area clean and sanitzed at all times
- following all of Sassy's polices and procedures
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Updated May 29, 2018
PART-TIME YEAR ROUND CASHIER/PREP
Must be available evenings and weekends. Daytime availablilty would be a bonus.
FULL-TIME AFTERNOON SUPERVISOR
If you are interested in learning more about joining our team or you would like
to submit a resume, email email@example.com or stop by the store.