At Sassy's we are always looking for friendly, self-motivated,
organized people to join our team.
Team members at Sassy's
are required to be responisble for the following tasks
- serving customers in a friendly, professional and effiecent manner
- preparing food according to the Middlesex health unit guidelines
- behaving in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- keeping your work area clean and sanitzed at all times
- following all of Sassy's polices and procedures
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Updated February 2018
SUMMER STUDENTS MAY-AUGUST 2018
PART-TIME YEAR ROUND CASHIER/PREP
be available evenings and weekends. Daytime availablilty would be a bonus.
FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PREP/CASHIER
be available all shifts: days, eveings and weekends.
If you are interested in learning more about joining our team or you would like to submit a resume, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store.